I very much enjoy providing photographs and video that is useful to my clients. There are things that we need to understand before we can get started.
What I provide
- I have liability insurance.
- I always have back up equipment when I come on location.
- I will always listen to what you want and need to get out of a shoot and do my best to make sure you are beyond satisfied with what I do.
- I will arrive ready to get to work and will work tirelessly until the job is complete.
- I will turn the raw image files around, editing, processing, converting to jpeg and posting to this site as quickly as possible.
What I need you to provide
- A clear idea of your objectives for the shoot.
- What your deadline is to have images posted from the shoot.
- You have to make sure that the location is as described, that we have permission and access, and it is ready to be photographed.
- All arrangements for people, props and anything else that is vital to the shoot that you have promised to provide must be taken care of.
What we must mutually agree on
- If we agree on a deposit, it must be delivered to me at least one week before the job commences, unless we agree on an alternative arrangement.
- Final payments must be made within 30 days of submitting my invoice.
- All image and/or video files that I provide, I retain copyright and you get to use the images under the terms which will be agreed upon and written into either my estimate or final invoice. If uses beyond the scope of our original agreement are required after the shoot we can discuss additional use fees.
- If a job of one day or less is cancelled less than 48 hours before the shoot, a kill fee of 50% of the estimated shoot time will be incurred by the client.
- If a multiple day shoot is cancelled less than one week before the shoot, a kill fee of two shoot days will be incurred by the client, along with any expenses incurred by me for the assignment. Including but not limited to travel expenses, gear rental, assistants booked, etc...
- In either case, half of the kill fee will be removed from the final invoice if the shoot is rescheduled at a time convenient to me.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.